Space-savings that push the envelope.
Take your comfort to the next level with Dimension® 675, the upholstered version of the Dimension 674. Designed to follow user movements, Dimension 675 provides even greater support and comfort with an upholstered seat and back. This seating solution maximizes the capacity of any lecture hall or telescopic platform application.
Features and Benefits
Each contoured Dimension 675 chair offers a 3/4 safety fold hinge and a back that automatically articulates to 90 degrees, for maximum clearance. When unoccupied, the chair provides less than a 13” envelope. Beam mounting provides future flexibility to add Dimension chairs where you need them, and the horizontal steel beams are floor mount on level or inclined floors, or riser mount on cast iron pedestals to provide years of durable service.
- Available in straight, angled or curved lecture hall applications.
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- CAL133 Approved Fabrics
- Campus Solutions Literature
- Case Study: Biola University
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- Dimension Literature
- Fabrics Pre-Approved for ALL AS Chairs
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Fixed Seating Prices
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics