Where lecture meets luxury.
The fully upholstered Dimension® 677 redefines the lap of luxury. Designed to follow user movements, this seating solution provides maximum comfort in a minimalist space-saving design for lecture hall and telescopic platform applications.
Features and Benefits
Each contoured Dimension 677 chair offers a 3/4 safety fold hinge and a back that articulates to 90 degrees, for maximum clearance. When unoccupied, the Dimension 677 can be manually folded to a 13” envelope in a telescopic application, and less than 18“in beam mounted applications. Beam mounting provides future flexibility to add Dimension chairs where you need them, and the horizontal steel beams are floor mount on level or inclined floors, or riser mount on cast iron pedestals to provide years of durable service.
- Available in straight, angled or curved lecture hall applications.
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- Case Study: Biola University
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- Dimension Literature
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Fixed Seating Prices
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum and Absecon Crypton Grade 6 Fabric Card
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics