Great comfort never goes out of style.
This classic Acton® task chair boasts an award-winning design, and is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including office, training and lab spaces. The combination of economical design and ergonomic comfort supports the lower back as well as the bottom line.
Features and Benefits
Features such as the ergonomic waterfall seat, pneumatic height adjustment and multi-contoured floating back provide uncompromised comfort and durability. The strong tubular steel frame with integral arms, mar-resistant, textured polypropylene seat and back offer greater durability, while upholstery provides added comfort. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA test requirements and ANSI/HFES standards.
- Width: 20". Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 27 1/2" - 31 3/4"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Acton Finish Card
- Acton Literature
- Acton Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Acton Task Chair Recycled Content
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Essentials Literature
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Pricebook
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics