Stellar 226 - Wood Back (Squared High Back)
The seat that takes center stage.
A symphony of rich wood and lush comfort, the Stellar® 226 builds upon the popular Stellar 216, adding a higher squared back. Additional support is delivered through a dual density foam along top of seat back. The 226 is a great seating solution for auditoriums, arenas and suites in the education, sports, performing arts and places of worship.
Features and Benefits
The 25 1/4” exposed wood outer back panel extends to accommodate the three-quarter safety fold seat mechanism, and allow unobstructed foot space for occupants seated behind. The exclusive embossed, steel seat pan features a 2” integrally molded polyurethane foam and serpentine springs to ensure a comfortable, shift-resistant seat cushion. Two independent, fully operational hinge mechanisms guarantee consistent 3/4 safety fold without adjustment for the life of the chair. Upholstered back insert consists of polyurethane foam over a curved, steel inner panel, shaped for comfort and full back support. One-piece cast iron standards for either floor or riser mount.
- Width: 19" to 23"
- Back height: 33 1/4"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum and Absecon Crypton Grade 6 Fabric Card
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Plush Velvet Grade 6
- SpecBuilder - Stellar Specification Tool
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Stellar Literature
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics