Elevate your seating standards.
The Acton® Stool takes the award winning design to the next level. Available as a caster or glide base stool, it is an economical seating solution designed for uncompromised passive ergonomic comfort and durability. With pneumatic height adjustment ranging from 33 to 43 inches, it is perfect for office, training room and lab applications.
Features and Benefits
The exclusive 14 gauge tubular steel Z-shaped frame design, with 16 gauge steel inner reinforcement delivers superior strength and durability. A waterfall seat provides ergonomic leg support, and a multi-contoured floating back design provides lumbar support. Mar-resistant, textured polypropylene seat and back offer greater durability, while upholstery provides added comfort. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA test requirements and ANSI/HFES standards, and is backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 33 1/2" - 43 3/4"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Acton Finish Card
- Acton Literature
- Acton Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Acton Task Chair Recycled Content
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E&I Contract Sell Sheet
- Fabrics Pre-Approved for ALL AS Chairs
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Pricebook
- Seating and Tables Warranty
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics