Acton Tablet Arm
Get it all from A to Z.
The Acton® Tablet Arm chair helps any classroom get back to basics. The Acton Tablet Arm features a durable, mar-resistant laminate writing surface, capable of supporting 300 pounds. The Acton’s unique Z-shaped frame design and contoured ergonomic seat and back make it an excellent choice for any learning environment. It is an economical seating solution that has been designed for uncompromised comfort and durability.
Features and Benefits
The exclusive 14 gauge tubular steel Z-shaped frame design, with 16 gauge steel inner reinforcement delivers superior strength and durability. A waterfall seat provides ergonomic leg support, and a multi-contoured floating back design provides lumbar support. Mar-resistant, textured polypropylene seat and back offer greater durability, while upholstery provides added comfort. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA test requirements and ANSI/HFES standards.
- Width: 22 1/2"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 30 1/2"
- Regular tablet arm:
- Width: 11 3/4"
- Depth: 20 1/8"
- Large tablet arm:
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Depth: 21 3/4"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Acton Finish Card
- Acton Literature
- Acton Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Acton Tablet Arm Recycled Content
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E&I Contract Sell Sheet
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Pricebook
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics