Stellar 217 - Upholstered Back
Comfort, ergonomics and aesthetics. We’ve got it covered.
The 217 is one of the key members of the Stellar® cast of performers, with a padded, fully-upholstered outer-back for comfort and good looks. characterized by contemporary lines and is renowned for its long-term durability. Applications include auditoriums, arenas and suites in the education, sports, performing arts, commercial office markets and places of worship.
Features and Benefits
The exclusive embossed, steel seat pan features a 2” integrally molded polyurethane foam and serpentine springs to ensure a comfortable, shift-resistant seat cushion. Two independent, fully operational hinge mechanisms guarantee consistent 3/4 safety fold without adjustment for the life of the chair. Upholstered back insert consists of polyurethane foam over a curved, steel inner panel, shaped for comfort and full back support. One-piece cast iron standards for either floor or riser mount.
- Width: 19" to 23"
- Back height: 33"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum and Absecon Crypton Grade 6 Fabric Card
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Plush Velvet Grade 6
- SpecBuilder - Stellar Specification Tool
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Stellar Literature
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics