Stellar 280 - Deep Curved Wood Back with Concealed Fasteners
Sophistication comes standard.
Every performance deserves the distinction that can only be offered by the luxurious comfort and sophisticated design of the Stellar® 280. With smooth, contoured 18” radius curve, upscale wood armrests and aisle treatments and concealed fasteners, this is one seating solution that demands a standing ovation.
Features and Benefits
The wood outer back with concealed fasteners and back perimeter welt cord create a truly elegant appearance. The exclusive embossed, steel seat pan features a 2” integrally molded polyurethane foam and serpentine springs to ensure a comfortable, shift-resistant seat cushion. Two independent, fully operational hinge mechanisms guarantee consistent 3/4 safety fold without adjustment for the life of the chair. One-piece cast iron standards for either floor or riser mount.
- Width: 19" to 23"
- Back height: 32"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum and Absecon Crypton Grade 6 Fabric Card
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Plush Velvet Grade 6
- SpecBuilder - Stellar Specification Tool
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Stellar Literature
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics