The ultimate stack chair.
The Acton® Stacker is the perfect solution for any meeting of the minds. This freestanding, sled-base chair is well-suited for use in classrooms, auditoriums, convention centers, libraries and training facilities. Optional connectors allow for ganging together to create row seating, and the co-polymer or case hardened steel frame glides easily across the floor for easy positioning and movement. When not in use, the non-upholstered chairs stack 26 high and upholstered chairs stack 18 high.
Features and Benefits
The exclusive 14-gauge tubular steel Z-shaped frame design, with 16 gauge steel inner reinforcement delivers superior strength and durability. A waterfall seat provides ergonomic leg support, and a multi-contoured floating back design provides lumbar support. Mar-resistant, textured polypropylene seat and back offer excellent durability, while upholstery provides added comfort. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA test requirements and ANSI/HFES standards.
- Width: 20". Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 30 1/2"
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Acton Finish Card
- Acton Literature
- Acton Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Acton Stacker Recycled Content
- American Seating Pre-Approved Fabrics
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- CAL133 Approved Fabrics
- Campus Solutions Literature
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- E & I Cooperative Spec Sheet
- Essentials Literature
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Seating and Tables Pricebook
- Task Seating Solutions for GSA
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics