Small footprint. Enormous impact.
Enter a whole new arena of options and flexibility. The Dimension® 674 seating system maximizes seating capacity for lecture hall and telescoping platform applications. When unoccupied, the chair folds to a small 12” envelope. Superior comfort is delivered through contoured double-walled, molded plastic seats and backs designed to follow user movements, and today’s technological demands are met by a modular power and data management system that supports user plug-and-play applications.
Features and Benefits
Each contoured Dimension 674 chair offers a 3/4 safety fold hinge and a back that automatically articulates to 90 degrees, for maximum clearance. Beam mounting provides future flexibility to add Dimension chairs where you need them, and the horizontal steel beams are floor mount to level or inclined floors, or riser mount on cast iron pedestals to provide years of durable service.
- Available in straight, angled or curved configurations.
- Abescon Upholstery Fabric Grade 1
- Architectural and Office Finish Card
- Architectural Enviroments Value Proposition
- Campus Solutions Literature
- Case Study: Biola University
- CF Stinson Grade 2 Upholstery
- CF Stinson Grade 4 Upholstery
- Dimension Literature
- Dimension 674 Floor Mount (1 seat)
- Dimension 674 Riser Mount (1 seat)
- Dimension 674 Riser Mount (3 seat)
- Fabrics Pre-Approved for ALL AS Chairs
- Fixed Seating Pricebook
- Fixed Seating Prices
- Guilford of Maine Infinity Grade 2
- Mayer Fabrics Grade 2 Vinyl
- Mayer Fabrics Upholstery Grade 4
- Momentum Grade 1 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 2 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 4 Upholstery Fabrics
- Momentum Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics
- Morbern and Momentum Grade 2 and 4 Vinyl
- Stellar - Dimension Pre-approved Fabrics
- Victor Grade 4 Upholstery Fabric
- Victor Grade 6 Upholstery Fabrics