- Grand Rapids, MI
- Application Deadline:
- Friday, December 20, 2013
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Programs CNC machines and setup instructions for CNC routers.
2. Troubleshoots departmental operations.
3. Develops manufacturing plans for data base input.
4. Works with tool room on fixture and fixture components design and manufacture.
5. Purchases required tooling for machines.
SECONDARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Trains CNC router programming to other engineers.
2. Process improvements.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
2. Two to four years of work experience required.
1. Proficient in CAD/CAM software.
2. Familiarity with machinery.
3. Ability to read blueprints.