Model 6468 (City Service Bus)
Seating that stands the test of time.
The 6468 has been a pacesetter for the transportation seating industry. This popular choice combines time-tested durability and comfort with a variety of options and patented features.
Features and Benefits
- Classic design features a preformed fiberglass shell in a wide range of colors
- Quick release cushion inserts for easy cleaning and replacement
- High-strength, fatigue resistant steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Rivet-less attachment of shell to frame eliminates snagging and cracking hazards and facilitates easy shell replacement
- Thermoplastic back panel recessed for maximum knee clearance
- Integrally molded “bubble” crash pad for enhanced durability and safety
- Integrates with exclusive Advanced Restraint Module (A.R.M.®) and Dual-Auto Lok™ securement system for easier, quicker and safer mobility aid securement
- Unsurpassed quality, craftsmanship & durability