Model 2000 Recliner
Lean back and enjoy the ride.
The 2000 series recliners are built to withstand the rigors of the road, offering a variety of sculpted cushion and back packages to promote overall comfort for your passengers.
The Model 2000 features a highly contoured seat and back cushion with a more open feel, incorporating an adjustable headrest.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged steel frame construction for maximum strength and durability
- Modular seat design for ease of maintenance
- Slim-line profile for increased spaciousness and maximum hip-to-knee legroom
- S-shaped back for improved lumbar support
- Upholstered seat cushions constructed of high edensity polyurethane foam for increased comfort and service life
- Adjustable recline with infinite positions within recline range
- Armrests available in fold-up and fold-down designs
- Array of comfort features and mobility aid securement options available
- Seat cushions incorporate serpentine spring suspension for enhanced comfort and extended service life
- Seat back is made of high-density polyurethane foam
- Compatible with industry leading Secura® and Autoslide® mobility aid securement system
- Seat width Fold-down Arm: 40 3/8" and 37 5/8"
- Seat width Fold-up Arm: 38 13/16" and 36 1/16"