Secura® Retractors for the City Service & Motorcoach Market.
American Seating introduces Secura®, a portfolio of mobility aid products for the city service and motorcoach markets. This full line is compatible with all layouts and allows for greater flexibility. All products have been designed with your passengers well-being in mind, giving you the confidence that your riders will Be Safe with Secura.
Features and Benefits
- All Secura products are made of commercial grade components to ensure that they exceed industry standards.
- All products designed, engineered, manufactured, and tested in the USA.
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- All Secura belts have passed both static and dynamic tests, and conform to safety specifications FMVSS/CMVSS 302, ADA FR 36, and CFR Part 1192, but have been tested beyond regulatory requirements.
- Automatic Locking Retractors (ALR’s) or Manual Locking Retractors (MLR’s) are available to secure the mobility aid device.
- Lap and shoulder belt combinations for securing the passenger are available to fit any application.
- “L” track, floor pocket, or Swiv’lockTM fittings are available for anchoring the mobility aid restraints to the floor of the vehicle.
- Additional and optional accessories include: webbing loop, belt cutter, and a storage bag.