The Next Generation in Stainless Seating
Vision is a testament to American Seating’s reputation for products that deliver a high return on investment. Built to endure, Vision provides the ultimate in vandal resistance and durability. In addition to durability being a top priority for the design and engineering of the seat, American Seating has provided the best in advanced ergonomic design, style and superior comfort.
Features and Benefits
- The stainless steel construction and no visually exposed fasteners within easy reach of passengers provide the ultimate in vandal resistance. The seats can be fitted with vandal resistant VR-50 or cut resistant CR-50 cushion onserts.
- Vision's unsurpassed quality, craftsmanship and durability is ensured by the heavy-duty construction for long life. A one-piece, continuous stainless steel modular frame results in improved consistency in fit and finish. The seat is backed by the industry's strongest warranty, and is designed to meet or exceed White Book standards.
- Delivering superior comfort, Vision features an innovative, ergonomic slim line profile with the largest personal sitting area, increased back height, spaciousness in leg room and individual padded seat modules.
- The contemporary styling of Vision features a seamless, polished stainless steel frame with a stamped polished stainless steel back panel. Individual seat modules feature an integral grab rail and no unsightly welds or exposed fasteners on the seat upper.
- Vision offers easier installation and minimal maintenance. The modular design allows replacement of a single seat or back panel if necessary. Cushion onserts are designed for quick-release for ease of maintenance, and the seat's design minimizes the number of dirt-collecting areas by eliminating spacers.
- The slim-line contoured design allows for improved accessibility due to the increased spaciousness and smooth transition between seats, while also enhancing ingress and egress.
- Vision is fully ADA complaint, and is compatible with the exclusive Advanced Restraint Module (A.R.M)® and Dual Auto-Lok®.