Model 6466 (City Service Bus)
There’s a lot riding on the design.
The 6466 model is a fully upholstered seating offering that delivers the comfort and style that passengers need, along with the low-maintenance that makes it easy and inexpensive to own over the long haul. A variety of features and options can be tailored to create a unique look and feel, with engineering that fits your layout and performs specifically to your requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Individually upholstered cushion assemblies incorporate serpentine spring suspension for superior comfort
- Easily removable seat and back cushions simplify cleaning and replacement
- High-strength, fatigue resistant steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Thermoplastic back panel recessed for maximum knee clearance
- Integrally molded “bubble” crash pad for enhanced durability and safety
- Integrates with exclusive Advanced Restraint Module (A.R.M.®) and Dual Auto-Lok™ securement system for easier, quicker and safer mobility aid securement
- Unsurpassed quality, craftsmanship and durability